ardent

you're gonna love this (and by love I mean hate)

Jup and Chaos

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
08-18-2020, 04:23 PM
Retirement was nice enough, but more boring than Chaos had imagined it would be. Frankly, he was worried that he was going to start getting a belly if he didn't get out and work on his fitness, so he'd been working hard to keep his sleek form... well, sleek, and not old. It was amazing how much actual work it was to match the amount of energy he had expended every day as an alpha. He was starting to think it would be less exhausting to go try to get a high rank from Tyrian and come out of retirement, than to keep in shape as a retiree. It was almost as exhausting as raising his kids had been, and a lot less interesting.

So when Tyrian had called for hom and Jupiter, he had started out towards the call with interest. But the thought occurred to him to wonder what Tyr needed with him and Jupiter, and he began to rofle frantically through his memory for what he could possibly have fucked up badly enough to be called to the mat by his baby brother with Jup.

Arriving, he flashed his brother and nephew a cocky grin, deciding to play innocent. "Hey boys, what's going on?"

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write