size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-18-2020, 09:00 PM

Naiche didn’t believe her on several accounts.  He did acknowledge he was very good at not trusting and worked on weighing logic against his way of jumping to a conclusion.  He trusted once upon a time, but that was when he was naïve and stupid.  Still, he was new and it probably didn’t look good challenging a pack mates honesty so soon after joining.  He still didn’t know anything about her other than his distrust.

“Disorienting huh?”  Naiche didn’t like her, but he was more in control of himself now.  He glanced up to the sky, “You could always watch your position to the sun,” then lowering his head [b]“or use your nose to follow your way back.”   There was no challenge in the tone, simple suggestions, because of course he would trust his packmate, really.  If she did get lost, or wanted to use that story then she might still be relatively new herself?

Ruri was getting ignored, he cared as much about it as the rabbit droppings in the field.  “I’m Naiche.  As you might notice I’m new around here.  So, mind if I ask your name and status in the pack?”  If she was higher rank than him than Naiche was stuck staying polite until he gained rank himself.  If she was a nobody then after a bit of time to not be so much ‘the new guy’ he could more bluntly state his opinion of her.  Still, for now act respectful either way. “Sorry if I sounded rude at first.  I was more angry at myself for not noticing.”  That was a half truth at least.
"Speech"

[/b]