Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
08-19-2020, 05:05 PM

As Dunkan walked dout of the bush his former mentor spotted him."Just thinking." She gave him permission to join her in this strange place he had yet to know about. Calmly and keeping his mouth shut he took a seat beside her as she lied down.The silence the place gived was really pleasing for him, sometimes quiet places were the perfect places for deep thinking.

He lied down as well Urasa went off to explore giving his wolf alone time with the she-wolf who took him under her win when he first joined the pack. "I needed some space to clear a few matters, i can't just get over the shameful defeat i had in the raid.I can't just forgive myself after the way i screwed it all...this is the second time I fail the armada, Miss.Resin.I can't stand it..." He said looking away unsure if he was doing things right.

He never gave up, he always gave all he had for being better but losing in not only one but two raids was unacceptable. "And what were you thinking about if may I ask?" He asked politely.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.