Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-19-2020, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2020, 06:56 PM by Sirius.)

He had told Hana to stay back after the meeting, and he drew her aside now. With Marshal in the air, he was assured none could airdrop upon Alpha and wolf. Hana had come to him asking to be a spy, and he had since begun the task of moulding her to the skill. It was early, earlier than he would have liked, to send her out there. But this was too important. The possessive, obsessive Warlord could not rest until he knew. He had two options, he could storm the gates himself and create a very bad diplomatic incident the pack may not recover from.
or

He could use the tools available to him, and start with a more subtle approach. He judged them a suitable distance away from the meeting spot, and turned to Hana. Who had learned, with the rest of the pack, that Malalia had gone missing. No trace, no warning.
“My adopted daughter had one friend outside of the pack lands that I know about. One wolf who was constantly sniffing after her. He has given me no reason to mistrust him. However, I don't doubt he had feelings for her, feelings that I do not know if they were unrequited. Now Malalia is missing, and I have not seen this wolf for a while. I need you to go to Valhalla, share the news that Malalia is missing. Make is an innocent information-sharing meeting. However, ensure that you get the chance to speak to Cairo. Tell them that he was her friend, and that you want to share news with him personally. Search for any sign of her scent on him. Any sign that he’s been in a fight with another wolf. If you can get onto their land, do so. Perhaps you are weary and hungry and do not want to travel home in the dark. Search for any sign that they are holding Malalia against her will, or sheltering her from my perceived wraith. Do you understand your mission?”

"Speech"