Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
08-20-2020, 11:07 AM

He smiled when he saw that she was interested in seeing the luminous mangroves from his description. Sometimes he wondered if the things that he found interesting would be just as interesting to others. At least in this case it seemed like it was. When she asked about if he had been here a long time it felt like a more complicated question than she probably meant for it to be. His life in Boreas had fluctuated a lot and he wasn't sure how to summarize that down very well. "I was born here and live here for the first year or or so of my life, but my mother and I left Boreas after my father was killed and we just recently came back here a couple seasons ago after we happened to cross paths with my niece." There was much, much more explanation he could have dived into in order to explain the time line of his life, but there was no need to dump all of these details onto someone that he had just met - especially not since most of it dealt with his fragmented family and that was a can of worms all on its own.

"What about you?" he asked, genuinely curious about the wolves that he would be living with for the foreseeable future. "I know you're new to the Armada like me, but have you been in Boreas very long?" He'd gotten to meet several wolves in the Armada before he actually decided to join, but he couldn't say that he knew any of them particularly well - just well enough to that they seemed like a honorable, trustworthy sort and the kind of wolves that he'd be able to learn from. Of course, only time would tell if that was actually the case, but he was hopeful. He wouldn't have come here if he didn't really believe that he could make this work and enjoy it.

"Talk"