An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
08-20-2020, 04:42 PM

Mortis froze, realising how his usual silly nature would show to Asla. She wasn’t Malalia or other people he had fought, assured of their own strength (and more likely to kick his butt) she was entering into the warrior pool fresh and new. She was taking his style as an insult. He felt a mixture of sadness in his gut. Feeling the gulf between them enlarge, for she did not understand him, and he had not understood her.

He would have to do better.

Dad had always told him not to use his fangs and claws for training spars, and he had seen for himself how Sirius avoided doing so as he tested his recruits. And then, fighting with his superior size had offended Alsa. What Asla was saying, was that she wanted him to fight in a totally different way. To bth, not treat her like a baby, but also not fight like he was a bigger wolf that could pick her up? It made his head dizzy.

“I’m sorry Asla. I put on a silly front a lot, even when I fight. I didn’t realise… I should have. I should have realised how it would look to you. I want to try again, please?” [b]

[b]"Speech"