size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
08-20-2020, 05:16 PM
He followed her and she growled, but when he started to speak, she instantly felt bad. He was Mort. He was silly and sweet and she didn't want him to change, but she did want him to take her seriously. She wanted them all to take her seriously. She turned to confront her sibling who was so clearly confused about the whole ordeal.

"Mort," she began. "I have something to prove. You and Az were chosen by our parents. You were chosen. They know what they want from you. I have to fight for everything. I have to show everyone that I'm worth considering too." She released her frustrations upon him. Just like Mort, she had traits that they wanted her to change. She was looked down upon as well. They were on opposite ends of the spectrum, but in this regard, they were the same.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." She came close, pressing her cheek against her winged brothers wide chest. "If I don't learn how to fight against someone that's your size, what am I going to do when I'm in an actual battle against someone as big as you? They won't treat me like I'm small. They won't worry about hurting me." Wrapping her small leg around one of his much larger ones, she gave him a squeeze. "I need to learn."
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]