size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-21-2020, 12:26 AM

Naiche was enjoying the sense of being more at ease since he had just joined.  This was a feeling he never really had expected again.  The young wolf had assumed that even he joined a pack he would still remain on edge.  It had been hard to see anything different when always concerned with just surviving.  It was embarrassing to admit he hadn't been confident in what might see a simple thing to others, but it had been worrisome to him.  Now... now things were better.

With such thoughts he heard the other wolfs approach.  His head turned to her to take in her appearance and she spoke he twisted his body around to fully face her.  She was a pretty simple black and perhaps just a bit taller than him.  She wasn't a giant though so it wasn't as if he had to actually tilt his head up to not talk to her throat as with some around here.

"General." A polite dip of his neck with his head remaining straight. "It would hardly be proper of me to blame a general for interrupting thoughts.  My name is Naiche.  A pleasure to meet you Tamsyn.  I have to say, the pack seems run very well from the few I've met so far."
"Speech"