Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-21-2020, 01:23 AM
Spring was a wonderful thing, Liz felt at ease as she worked her way through the lavender flowers she had harvested. The purple flowers separated from the stems in the plains as she hollowed out some of the grass in order to get a good look at them. Ben chirped happily as the young cockatiel delicately helped separate the stems from the flowers. "I really should look for paladin shouldn't I?" Liz was worried she was going to get into trouble. She'd been quiet for the most part - thinking through some things. She still didn't know where Mark and Tara were though knowing they were in Boreas. Kaizer she hadn't talked to since Liz told her to follow her dreams and join the Armada.

Drawing her throughts back and hummed for a moment. "You know normally I'd try to dry this lavender for tea, but since it's Spring I don't see the point." she tilted her head. Ben looked up to her for a moment hopping a bit closer. "Maybe you just thought they were pretty, you did seem in a daze when you were picking them." that wasn't an answer she liked either. Elizabeth sat back and looked across the plains. She needed to get her training underway, what sort of honor did she bring if she didn't apply herself?