gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7
08-21-2020, 06:23 PM

Skælingr kept his peace but he was grateful for the young man's words in helping to absolve him of wrong doing. It was no small thing and he appreciated the words. Perhaps this would mean him getting back to his wife. His wife. He felt a pit sink to his stomach as he thought of that injured and irritated bear still wandering in the woods nearby. He wanted to at least alert Ragna.

He glanced at the boy in surprise as he stated he hadn't landed a single bite. Why did he seem ashamed? He'd done his part in keeping the bear distracted. Skæ turned to Sirius who offered him a meal and some rest. He dipped his head. "I appreciate the offer, sir, but I need to get back to my wife before she begins to worry." He turned to Naiche. "And thank you for your help. If you hadn't been there to distract the bear I would not have had any good opportunities to bite and drive it off. I bid you both well." He moved to leave seeking to make sure Ragna was warned. With any luck this bears encounter with wolves would make him think twice about messing with them again.

-exit-

"Speech"