Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-21-2020, 06:57 PM
He blinked in surprise at her words. Had Deathbelle told Io about their attempt at an open relationship? They had almost gone through with it too. How long ago had that been? Before his children had been born. Deathbelle had come to them, and they had discussed it. Come to an agreement, before Deathbelle had gracefully changed her mind. He couldn’t blame the Empress. Would she have felt second best, when Sirius and Zee had already been married? The whole thing had been complicated. He had felt, for a moment, that everything he wanted had been within his grasp. To shoo everyone he loved into a den together, and snarl and growl at anyone who looked at them twice.

“Almost,” he said with a wry, sad, confused chuckle. “I think Deathbelle wanted to be first choice, and it broke my heart that we couldn't find an even ground for everyone.”

She asked if he wanted to talk about it, and he struggled for a moment to put any of his feelings into words. “I hate how much I want her. That wanting her hurts her. I fear for hurting Zee. I chose her, I made that choice. Now she deserves my absolute faithfulness.”