Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-21-2020, 07:36 PM
He would go on to explain his family situation, and what had been pulling him away. It was a complicated sort of history, and he admitted to obligations that tore at him, and kept him elsewhere. If there was one thing that Sirius could not abide, it was split loyalties. He asked of those that joined him to put the Armada first. It was their home, and life. This was not and could not be the case with Ulric.

He had three choices. Release Ulric. Make him a slave, and bend his loyalty to the Armada through force, or bring his entire family into the Armada. The pack was already becoming full, and it was difficult to ensure that everyone was fed and trained. Taking Ulric as a slave, Sirius felt, would ruin his potential. Break him. He would hate Sirius forever more, and Zee would not forgive him.

So, to release him? He did not allow a wolf to go lightly. It was not a precedence he wished to set for the pack. “I see. You have a lot of potential, Ulric, but I can not have split loyalties within the Armada. You have two options, you can challenge me for your freedom, or you can leave freely, and with my peace. If you take option two, then in the future, you owe me a favour. I will ensure this favour does not go against your loyalties to your family.”