size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
08-22-2020, 03:24 AM

When Resin opened the floor for Tamsyn to speak, the woman shared regret first. The older wolf frowned. "Everything happened as it should. You cant change the past anyway, only the present. Besides," extracting herself from Tam's grasp, she slid to lay down on her stomach, taking the weight off of her bad leg. "We both know now, so there's no harm done, right?" There was no place in her life for regret. Each decision was made and had to be live with. Not telling one another hadn't been a bad thing. They simply hadn't been prepared until now. There was no shame in it.

Tamsyn worried about her lack of knowledge in the areas of affection and Resin arched one brow. "If you think I'm worried about that, I'm not. Everyone is at different levels in life. Just think about how fun it will be to learn." For Resin it was less about sex and things these days. Not to say that she didn't enjoy it, or at least the thought of it. She would be content to fall asleep with Tam each night and wake up with her each day. It would be nice to have someone to care for and to simply be with.

The last concern to come out of Tamsyn was just what they would call themselves. Resin didn't like labels or titles. She had called White Timber her mate to others simply so they knew where he stood. If that was what Tam wished, they could call one another the same. "Whatever you'd like to call us is fine. We can take things slow so you can feel it out and decide if this is a course that you wish to take." And speaking of taking it slow, this wasn't taking it slow at all. Black ears swiveled forward and she fixed her gaze on Tam's face. "Would you... like to move into my den with me? It would be nice to end and start my days with you by my side." There was more than enough room in her spacious den for Tamsyn and her things. "Meadow lives there as well, but she has her own chamber." She waited to see what her new companion would say.

"Speech"
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]