Where chains will never bind you

Beelzebub

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2013, 02:09 PM

ooc - sorry for shortness

The male chuckles, what else can he do? She's curious and it amuses him. His eyes close for a moment before opening again to stare down at her, what is a ghost? He flicks his ears thoughtfully, "When a wolf dies his spirit leaves his body and he enters another world, so that he can look down on his pack. Though I suppose not all wolves have that intention after death." he laughs again, this time it is at himself, imagining himself after death sitting up on a cloud and watching over his family. He knows such an after life would not suit him but it's a suitable explanation for a pup. "A ghost is a spirit which lives in our world." He shrugs and grins down at her, "Some wolves say they exist, and I want some proof."

Her next question makes his grin broaden, this is abetter question than the first and he pulls himself up into a sitting position. "Chavi is what my birth pack call a female pup, if you were a boy I would have called you chava." He stretches his forepaws and then lowers his upper body, his rump rising into the air and his tail lashing back and forth. "Do you want to play ghost hunters with me chavi?" His fangs flash playfully as he grins at her, will she accept his proposition? He hopes so, it certainly will beat the boredom of wandering alone.