size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-23-2020, 12:12 AM

Naiche enjoyed the scent of the beach but the salt scent from the water could mask subtler scents and distracting just from being new.  While listening to her he tried to pay attention to the small details, not necessarily searching for trouble but just getting to know how things should be.  His eyes drifted up skyward, scenting the weather and what it would bring.  The sun was rising now and the air a bit warmer, though still pleasant.  Higher up in the air and towards the water was some white bird of decent size.

The young wolf nodded at Tamsyn’s talk of the armada bringing in the right sort of wolves.  “I had been cautious on trying to join a pack.  I didn’t want to find myself in one that was weak or heading down that path.  I’m surprised I got lucky with the first pack I ran into.”

“My ambitions..”
The words repeated as if to test the word out, deciding how to label it.  “My ambitions are to become as useful to the pack as possible.  As my earlier concern, anyone who is weak has no place in any pack.  They would just be dead weight, and I’ll never allow that of myself. I will be a warrior.” There was no talk of ‘hope’ in it.  Naiche had already determined that.  Naiche turned his head to watch the bird dive to the water and snapping a fish out of it with ease.  That was impressive. As the bird swooped away he looked back to Tamsyn as he spoke, “my skills aren’t that great right now though.  I know how to read the weather, to follow a scent and to not waste energy needlessly.  Things you get from traveling in a band or roaming alone.  Other matters I’m probably just average at best.  But I swear that won’t stop me.”  
"Speech"