Lakota

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-01-2013, 02:28 PM

He was closing his eyes and for a second Lakota worried that he would fall asleep on her. He couldn't fall asleep on her now, he hadn't explained what those thingies were! To her relief his emeralds came back into view as he chuckled softly, beginning his explanation of the go thingies. When a wolf dies his spirit leaves his body and he enters another world, so that he can look down on his pack. Though I suppose not all wolves have that intention after death. His spirit? This was getting even more confusing. So wolves had spiwit thingies inside of them? The young babe tilted her head down to look at her chest, wondering of she could see the spiwit thingy that the man was talking about. She didn't see anything though, only her chest and white fur. Were those spiwit thingies even visible?

A ghost is a spirit which lives in our world. Some wolves say they exist, and I want some proof. The young pup gazed up at the now sitting man, her dual toned gaze full of wonder. Those go things lived here? She glanced around, trying to see if she could spot one, but seeing nothing but the empty landscape. How did he know all of these things? Chavi is what my birth pack call a female pup, if you were a boy I would have called you chava. Lakota nodded in understand. Ohhhh. So Chavi is another word for girl? Came her half question, half statement, trying to make sense of what he was saying. And then the big man was standing up, stretching his front legs out as his butt stuck up in the air, tail wagging as he asked her if she wanted to play go hunter with him. She pup bounced onto her paws, tail waving madly behind her, barking excitedly. Yeah! She was so caught up in her excitement that she missed something, the realization hitting her a moment later, causing her to go serious for a second. Wait...how do you play go hunter? She looked up quizzically at the man, hoping he would explain.

Speech,