Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
08-24-2020, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2020, 05:17 PM by Dunkan.)

Even if it were just a few instants,having Aslattiel over him made his heart start pounding faster than it normally did. He couldn't understand what was happening,he was a cold wolf,no empathy for others but here and now he couldn't understand why was he having such an strng emotion running through his body and especially mind. His legs and body went rigid as long as Asla was over him,and when she removed herself away he could feel the weight on his chest is lifted.

A bit stunned he stood up, trying to keep his expression blank but for the first time it became harder than usual. He sat down feeling weird in his own skin. "I win. So I guess I get that kiss now. You just sit still." There in the same instant she finished speaking,he could feel a very unpleasant sensation of cold crawling down his spine, feeling how his dark brown hairs rose to full length,and for the first time in his life he felt nervous,yes he was feeling his cold shield cracked inside him,he felt his chest pounding harder than before and he wanted to get out of there as soon as he could,he just wasnt liking what he was feeling,he was feeling weak. But before he could do so he felt her lips on his.

Everything inside him cracked into million pieces, feeling how some of his inner armor was breaking but he managed to pull some of it back in one piece but it wasnt enough for avoiding his heavy breathing and widened eyes.

He stood up with some trouble and lacing at the smaller female who actually defeated him he didnt know what to say. His natural cold and calculative mind was a mess now. "I..must go training...thank you for the spar...i apologize for you having seen me behaving like this. Bye..." Then quickly he ran away. Urasa stood up and gave the girl a smirk like saying "Good work" for making such a reaction on his partner and there the Jaguar ran after the wolf.

-Exit-

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.