Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-24-2020, 09:15 PM
Zee appeared from the doorway of their den. Her golden coat catching the sun, thr antlers adorning her crown gleaming. The guilt took his breath away. She nuzzle against him, and he lenwdd cautiously against her. Not resting his weight, so she could free of his touch easily if she chose to. He kissed her soft fuzzy crown, between the space of her antlers. "Beloved," he said softly. He had not rehersed what to say. He was a wolf of spontaneity, but it left him speechless now.

He let out a soft, low breath. "I went to patrol Ashen with Deathbelle." Another soft sigh. The truth. Zee deserved all of the truth, always. He wohld not keep things back to preserve their relationship. Sbe deserved for it to be an educated decision. "You know that Deathbelle and I were childhood friends, and that I was sworn to her. You know that we loved each other, and that I chose you. That I will always choose you. You are the wolf of my life, and home, and heart. But feelings still exist there. Ones I could never act on, but Deathbelle... I should have left, but I didn't. My presence stirred her, and she kissed me. Kissed and left, I believe, in tears. I should have stopped it, but I was caught off guard. Now, I fear my mere presence has hurt her, and now you. I'm sorry Zee. You deserve to know." Another soft breath, his eyes focused on the small wolf below him. How much would her pulling away hurt?