Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-24-2020, 10:38 PM
Through her grasp upon his scruff she let out a frustrated growl. Her head wanted to shake, to reprimand her titan the way she used to with his children but it was impossible to forget how much larger he was, even through her anger. Instead she spat out the fur, lifting her front legs to place upon his back firmly, wishing she had the brute strength to shove him over and make him listen. Once again she hated that she was small.

"I can't live like this, Seer!" It was a nickname she hardly used - if she ever had at all. It felt wrong on her tongue, like it belonged to Deathbelle. "If I lose what do you expect I do? Submit to my Empress like a good dog, accept her transgressions against what is mine and welcome her into our bed? At least the last time she wished to fuck you, she had enough respect to ask me." The anger hardened her words, and the vulgarity felt wrong even to her own ears. "She was my sister and she has broken me. How can I ever trust her again after this? How can I send my wolves to fight and die for her now, knowing how little respect she has for our marriage?"

A tear rolled down her cheek, and she threw her paws down once more angrily upon his back. As if it was Deathbelle she had below her able to beat upon. "I had thought that when she had given us our children's freedom back that it was a show of respect. Now I feel like she merely regretted giving us her blessing, and that by taking back our part of the agreement she would be allowed to take back hers."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.