Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-25-2020, 12:02 AM
"Your one of the only wolves that has beaten me in a fight. Your one of the most fierce wolves I know. When you decide to put your foot down, nothing can get in the way. You've proven that to me again and again. If you fight her, you will win." He told her softly, unhappy that her fire had drifted away again. She sounded broken, and sad. Asking for something he did not know how to give. But if he could, he would. Then and there. The feelings between him and Deathbelle were nothing but pain. A hurt that kept on giving.

He buried his face in her neck, before lifting it again. Letting his fangs drag gently scross her cheek. Blazing a trail to her horns, and nipping gently at the hardened adornment. He could not give her what she asked for, but he could give her something else. Something close.
"I will make an announcement tomorrow. No longer will we be the Ashen Armada, and I will no longer be Warlord of the Empress. We will be our own entity. We can still offer aid to Ashen, but as equals and allies. We will be the Fatalis Armada. And you, my Queen will be the authority I fight for." He could give her this. Freedom from Ashen. Separation, distance. Their own path. He could consider in what ways this huet him later. For now, it only mattered what he could give Zee. She did not want to owe Deathbelle any longer. He would give her her final freedom.