Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-25-2020, 12:15 AM
"Truthfully, I haven't thought much about it. My life, before Winterfell, before Song - was very... complicated," Her answer was simple and in a tone that made it clear she wasn't going to elaborate. Of course, he wasn't going to pry. Her life and her past was her business, and he wasn't one to pry or ask about the personal lives of others unless they wanted to share. He nodded in understanding. She didn't stop there, however, and he listened as she continued. "And I've honestly been enjoying the simplicity and comfort of life here. Let me get my bearings a bit more and branch out before I decide if I want to climb higher. I'm not certain I do yet, but I've always been... ambitious." He couldn't help the small smile and the chuckle that followed after, "Of course, there's no rush in deciding. I figured I'd go around and see what or where everyone has their sights set on, but like I said, there's no rush. If and when you decide what you'd like to do, you're more than welcome to seek me out and tell me." In fact, he encouraged the pack to let him know when they wanted to advance. Though he wished they actually would instead of him trying to see if they wanted to most times.