Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-25-2020, 12:49 AM
Her was her fury, back again. He basked in it, even as she snapped at him. Her lashing words like caresses, for he knew it meant that she loved him. Sbe was frustrated, angered, and fed up with everything. He got that, he did, but some part of him rejoiced to see her find her voice again. His Zee had been swallowed by thr back, he had felt her retreating, her uncertainty. She was finding her feeling again. She just needed a reason to be angry. He just wished it didn't cost pain to himself, Zee, and Death.

"If I make a decision, I stand by it. If I call our pack separate from the Empire, then it is so. If I must fight her to seperate, I will do so." His eyes flashed. "Son or not, if one of her wolves messed with mine, I would teach him is place, Zee. You doubt that? These are MY wolves and I will fight for them!" He said, anger leaking into his tones. Anger, possession, obsession. Of course he would fight for the wolves of the Armada.

Her next words left him gapping. Testing his newfound determination with insult and slander against the one he had always been sworn to defend. Obsession was a hard thing to let go of, and he opened and closed his mouth for a momentm astounded at the sudden change in her referral to the Empress. Her crass wording catching him off guard. "If Deathbelle crossed my territory, I would give her one warning for old times sake. If she persisted, then I would fight her. I would not... 'give her my cock' as you've so boldly put it.