Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-25-2020, 01:14 AM
The protectiveness returned to his tone and Zee somehow found herself thankful, glad to be met with something other then unconditional love when she wanted so desperately to be mad at him. If she could direct her anger towards him it would be better, miles easier then hating the Empress to whom she'd devoted her last two years. Anger towards Deathbelle was hard, even when she'd hurt her so badly. Anger towards her husband who had allowed the woman a kiss upon his lips, yes, that was easier.

His words fueled her, and she pushed hard against his arms to separate their chests and direct her bared teeth towards his own instead. "Then why, Sirius?" She snapped. "How is it so easy to say you will protect your wolves no matter the cost, but you've failed in protecting me and my heart?" Her jaws snapped shut audibly, her temper flaring and the temptation to bite building once more. "Why was Deathbelle allowed to flee in tears, why did you not punish her? You cannot have it both ways, you cannot be loyal to her beyond any fault but still find it so easy to break from her without a second thought! What rules you, your rank or your heart? Are you the Warlord of the Empress or the man who has loved her all his life?" Even fueled by her anger, Zee was unable to infuse the same bite to her words as she had when slandering Deathbelle. No matter how hard she tried to be mad at him, it was pain breaking through her tone and not hatred.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.