Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-25-2020, 01:28 AM
"I Don't know, woman!" He roared, rearing up his full height as he glared down at the small wolf of his heart. "You think I want to hurt you? That I do this on purpose? I was raised devoted to her. Raised under the protection of her circle, where she shielded me from the vindictivness of her cruelest family members. I gave my life to defend her, and somehow lived. I found her again, and then I found you. My ENTIRE life changed. Every aspect of it for you. I would be Empirer at her side if I had stayed in her pack. I created the Armada to give us space from her. You think I want to love her? It hurts everyone! I would banish the feeling in a heartbeat." He didn't notice the tears dampening the fur beneath his eyes, or how his paws thundered then shook upon the poor bridge.

He did not even hear the crack as the beams creaked and began to give beneath the punishment. "I want to love you, and only you. Thats MY choice. The way to do that is space, to take us away from her. To make us seperete so we can create our own place, our own lives. So I can love you, and only you. I can't change what I feel inside, but I can choose where to put myself and thats in YOUR PAWS, WOMAN!" He snarled, the bridge bowing beneath them.