Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-26-2020, 01:38 AM

The explanation Ulric gave for his injuries raised as many questions as it answered, especially since the Archer-Lyall was yet to lay eyes on the other Adversary Heir. She supposed bone spurs might be difficult to live with, and maybe it had been accidental that he had caused such an injury to someone trying to join the pack. Then again, he could have also been a little shit out to prove how big and manly he was taking down a wolf of Ulric’s size... She knew she probably would have gone a little overboard back home, well, until her mother bit her on the arse for getting out of line and necessitating the wasting healing resources on a wolf that didn’t bloody well need it. Playing eternal what ifs was only going to send her fur greyer than it already was though, and she should reserve her judgement until she actually met the boy for herself. After all, Mortis was a lovely kid, maybe it was just an accident after all?

"I dunno," she started with a smile edging her voice, the sly narrowing of her eyes hinting at a dig meant in jest to come, "I didn’t end up bleedin’ when they tested me fer warrior..." Then her comment backfired and the smirk was wiped from her face. "Unless... Y’don’t think they were takin’ it easy on me cos I’m a girl do ya?" It was evident by her widened eyes and slightly slack jaw that she maybe thought that might be exactly what it was, and suddenly she was slightly offended. By all her mother’s old gods if that was what it came down to...

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]