An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-26-2020, 03:20 PM

Hanako leaned into the den and took a deep sniff, rolling the scent around in the back of her nose and committed it to memory. It was old and musty but strong enough to make it out as a clear scent, the sort Hanako would recognise if she caught wind of it. By the time she pulled out of the den Sirius seemed ready to answer he question, her head tipped a little as she took in his words and the emotion that crept into his voice. Fondness. It was clear he'd adopted her for a reason, that he wanted to see her grow as a person and as a leader, but all of those hopes and wishes had been ruined, torn to shreds before his very eyes. In a sense she hoped that someone or something was keeping Malalia away, that it wasn't her choice to inflict so much pain and uncertainty on those who cared so dearly for her. If she just trotted back as though nothing had happened...well it wouldn't end good to say the least.

Hanako hummed, taking all that information and storing it away, ready to act as though she knew Malalia personally. It'd be weird if the Reaper ever returned only to meet a wolf who knew far more about her than she should have but that was a bridge to cross when they got there. If they got there. The fact that she smelled most like Mortis and Cairo got Hanako wondering who she smelled like, she twisted her neck in an attempt to sniff her shoulder but gave up when the position was a little too uncomfortable for her tastes. Instead she looked to Sirius once more, her expression soft and earnest.

"I'm really sorry though, is there anything else I can do to help you? Anything?" She had her mission to Valhalla and her search party with Mortis but she meant it more personally. A gesture of kindness that might put him at ease, even if only for a little while. "I could...try and catch you a fish? I'm not very good and have only ever caught one...but it was really big, you can ask Mortis how big it was. Massive!" She slapped the ground with a paw for emphasis.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]