size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
08-26-2020, 07:40 PM

Meadow can be patient, when the need arises. As time passes and Iolaire does not emerge, Meadow decides to move closer to the door and lay down in the grass. Rigel lands and perches on top of the cottage and keeps watch as she sinks down onto her belly. She allows her body to rest, basking in the warmth of the sun. Eyes drift close as it warms her fur, lulling her into a state of complete relaxation. As time passes, Meadow falls into the realm of dreams and drifts lazy on the currents of memories and imagination that mingle and blend. Only when the sound of the skin that serves as a door is moved aside is she slowly roused from her impromptu nap. Paws under her chin, eyes blink open slowly and see a blurred image before her. It does not register in her mind that the blurry form is Iolaire. Eyelids slip shut again and she lets a yawn slip out.

And then the fuzzy wolf speaks, her eyes spring open when Io’s voice breaks through her sleep fogged mind. Smiling up from the ground, she pushes herself up into a sitting position. Sheepishly, Meadow says, “I know. I just didn’t want to wake you. I heard you went on a quest and you need your sleep.” Nodding firmly, she offers a happy smile and adds, “Besides I needed one too.” She laughs and says, “Actually, I stopped by to see how it went!” Tail thumps the ground slowly and Rigel hoots his greeting from his perch. Looking up at the owl, Meadow says, “Oh and I also have some things to tell you. But you go first.” Looking back at Io, Meadow smiles brightly.

"Speech"