Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
08-26-2020, 10:47 PM

Samara Klein

Samara bristled under her sister's further "advice" about her own children. She rose to her paws and stomped after her a few steps. "Don't you dare deign to tell me how to raise my children!" She called after her sister. "As for where I was take that up with Deathbelle, she's knew!" The next words she muttered would only be heard if Hela chose to stop, said more for Samara's own sake than her sisters. "Gee, I wonder why she didn't tell you."

Then she was marching right back towards her daughter. The look she fixed Ruin with was still hard, the anger she felt at her sister hadn't dissipated but it softened a little upon viewing Ruin. "We're marching right back to the den young lady! You're father and I will have a talk about your little adventure but you will not be leaving the den for the rest of the day at least, do you understand me?" She fixed Ruin with a look that was meant to tell her daughter there would be no getting out of this one. Then she spun on her toes and led her definitely grounded daughter back to Abaven.

-Exit Samara-

"Speech", Thoughts & You

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.