Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
08-26-2020, 11:38 PM

As he spoke and shared how he simply wanted to be useful and that he would be a warrior it made a proud smile pull at her lips. Even though they had just met she was already able to see a lot of herself in him. He was what she imagined she would be like if she had somehow managed to get away from her parents and find her way to the Armada at his age. He was young and determined and that's what she liked. She also appreciated that he was willing to admit that he didn't know a lot yet - that showed a humbleness that she was actually a little surprised to see. The only other young wolves she had really been around recently were Mortis and Azure and Azure made up enough confidence for the both of them combined. It was refreshing to see a young man that was willing to learn.

"That's alright," she insisted with a chuckle, grinning a bit as she spoke. "As long as you're willing to learn then I can work with that." She looked back out over the water for a moment. They'd reach the end of the beach soon enough and they'd be turning back inland to go along that far edge of the pack's territory so she enjoyed the sun glittering on the water for another moment while she could. "When I found the Armada I hadn't fought a day in my life," she admitted, giving him another glance. "Actually, I really didn't know anything... I could barely hunt more than just a rabbit if I was lucky. It's all about working hard and being willing to learn as far as I'm concerned. Anyone can make something of themselves here if they put in the work."

"Talk" Think