size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
08-27-2020, 01:58 AM

Finally he showed himself. Asla turned her galaxy gaze to the wheaten boy, mild irritation in her gaze. She didn't say anything about it though. At least he'd finally arrived. When he complimented the place, she nodded. "It's one of my favorite places." Deep in there, she had a sort of stronghold. It was a pretty little sun dappled clearing with a large, hollow tree at one end. She kept her collection of bones and skulls there including the ones that she'd made for herself and Az before he'd become angry with her. Maybe she'd give it to him again some day.

"Now that you're here, we can get to work." She went on to explain that the lion had come close to Armada lands and had actually marked over their border. It was an older male, all alone. All they had to do was scare it off. "Got it?" If he had any questions, now was the time to ask them.

With a loud exhale, Aslatiel rose and padded off into the thick, mist covered wood. She'd worn her armor today though she left her helmet at home. It would get tangled in the branches and vines of the forest and she really didn't want to deal with that. As they neared the center of the forest, the acrid scent of feline became more and more powerful. Grey ears perked as, up ahead, she could hear the low rumbling sound of a big cat breathing. Maybe there was something wrong with it. Either way, they would see it out of this place and hope that it never returned.

"Speech"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]