size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
08-27-2020, 07:10 AM
She lowered her body further as her brother bristled visibly and she braced for him to go after her. Thankfully he just looked away before he explained darkly that it was Venom’s fault. Siren held her sister in reverence, but the older girl only looked down on her. Much more even than Chimera did. At least he confided in her a little. Bee’s, honey, pain. She tried to hide the way her eyes widened again, wearing her heart on her sleeve as usual. Siren had a sudden flash back to the dream she had. Or she thought it was a dream, she hadn’t been asleep when she saw the dual toned form of her brother battling with tiny specks and bright golden liquid splashed around him ominously.

”Oh..” she trailed off, trying to decide how to tell him about what she saw. ”Chimera…” She looked back up at him, though she didn’t move from her submissive stance. ”I had a dream. A dream of tiny buzzing swords and golden waves that turned to crimson around you…” She whispered timidly, unsure if she should have said anything at all.

”This is my favorite island.” She went on, unafraid of being eaten at this point. The ghosts wouldn’t get her and she was the biggest predator beyond Chimera here. Timidly she tried to scoot closer to him, ”Do you want me to use some of my herbs to make you feel better?”