size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-27-2020, 01:07 PM

Naiche wasn't the friendliest guy these days but there was one sort of wolf he could enjoy spending time with, and that was the wolves who would be able to help him get stronger.  This black wolf was of high rank and willing to help him be stronger.  The concept she had come to the armada with no real fighting knowledge and had become a general suggested good training potential in this pack.  From what little Naiche had seen it would make sense.

"I can hunt small prey," grudgingly admitting his own weakness, "but I've only been on one successful group hunt.  The second one was bad." That was a great understatement.  It made the point clear of limited experience though.  "looking back I realize my parents were a bit over protective and imagined plenty of time for teaching some things." It sucked to face reality of parents weren't as perfect as you imagined them as a kid.

The beach view was pleasant but even more Naiche enjoyed the scent while they stood there.  The salt mixing with the water along with the more subtle scents of the tree's and hidden creatures on the beach granted another way to see the world in front of him.  "As to putting in the work, I have no intention to waste a day in any fashion other than training."Naiche would make sure mistakes by ignorance would not be a concern in the future, nor would mistakes by giving into emotion of lack of practice. Bitter pain was easy to ignore when it was focused instead on goals.  Tragedy had meaning if lessons were learned from it.neighbors.attention.
"Speech"

[/b][/color][/b][/color]