Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
08-27-2020, 07:41 PM

Lament Pyre

The dark coated beauty spoke, her words both commanding, and soft. Like she was a wolf accustomed to being followed. That was hardly surprising, if she was an angel of battle. Fallen on his island, like a dream. A part of him still believed this to be a fantasy of his mind, despite the reassurance of her form with his soft touch. Despite his routines and efforts, he was lonely here. Missing people he did not remember. Why wouldn’t his mind create someone so beautiful and offer them forth to him?

“Is your harm spiritual? Emotional? Who hurt you, angel of my dreams. Tell me, so I might rip them asunder, and heal your wounds.” a small smile flitted its way across his paws, though his face remained impassive. His smouldering eyes lingering on hers. He was a soldier, he remembered that much of himself. A man of war, and battle. Someone who fought the fights of others. Taking on the cause of an angel would not be unfathomable, not when she was right here, before him. Had he ever seen a wolf so beautiful in all his life? It seemed a tragedy that he may never know.

"Speech"|"Ademic"