Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
08-27-2020, 08:10 PM

Lament Pyre

Her excitement fed his own, the unknown standing before him like a dare. He had no reservations about taking the plunge, of giving a part of himself to this stranger. His breath rasped softly past his throat, and he tightened his grip against her coat, pulling himself over her. Laughing, when he realised he was shorter than the luxurious woman lying before her. His grin was freeing, intimate. A gift he did not often give.

“Lament” he whispered, the sound of his name, spoken aloud seemed almost foreign to him. He remembered little, but he remembered this. He did not know the entirety of what he had lost. But, for just this moment, his pain was forgotten. He was not a wolf, lost to the world, he was Lament, in the arms of Deathbelle. “Who are you, that you have captivated me so easily?” he whispered “You, with your coat of coal and delicate wash of snow. Eyes like purple flames. I see the subtle strength in your paws.” he continued, brushing a paw every so lightly across her limb as he brought attention to it. His touch was too light to do more than tickle the furs. “I see how you carry your heart in your eyes. I would burn worlds for you, my love.” the wash of emotion she brought out in him was uncontrollable. He did not know if he would still feel this way in the ‘morrow but in this moment, he spoke nothing but truth. From the pits of his heart.

"Speech"|"Ademic"