Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-27-2020, 08:12 PM
Deathbelle normally held her reservations, she wasn’t one to easily take to someone’s bed, they had to be special. Or maybe she fell easier when her heart was broken. Letting Lament close was easy, and she encouraged his embrace as his deep laugh brightened her smile. Deathbelle couldn’t keep her eyes off him. She pressed against him as he held her closer, ridding them of the last bits of distance between them.

He gave his name, though she wasn’t sure how natural it fell from his lips it graced her ears all the same. Belle grinned lightly, soon captivated again as he spoke sweet words. He flattered her, and the Empress felt her cheeks flush for the first time since she couldn’t remember. Lament’s voice was but a breath at her ear and she felt her skin shiver as he brushed her delicate paws. They had just met, but there was a fire in his eyes that matched her own and passion was easily built between the pair. She could feel the truth he offered in his words and she found she wanted to give her heart in return.

”Lament,” Belle returned his name softly. ”You honor me with your words,” but tomorrow she’d feel the opposite. She’d have to face what she had done. ”You hold in your arms, the Empress Deathbelle Klein.” The she wolf admitted softly, holding more tightly to him. ”Burn for me, be my fire, Lament.” She begged him quietly, finding his gaze and seeking to press her lips to his once more. Belle would forget everything but the fire marked man.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.