Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-27-2020, 08:35 PM
Unfortunately for her Lament was easily distracted by her words and he shifted, a grin on his features as he padded closer and teased her amusedly. She smiled softly, her lavender eyes sparkling with mirth as his paw trailed down her nose and he freely offered a kiss. Her invitation did not go unnoticed and his dark form was swiftly returned to her side. Deathbelle felt calmer, peaceful, and loved in that moment as he lay close. She returned his kiss and nuzzled his cheek as his words surprised her.

He’d thought her a dream? Maybe things would be easier if she was, but no. Deathbelle was living and breathing and had much responsibilities to answer to. She’d have to send Thistle back to Ashen with a message for Venom.. ”I’m not a dream?” She feigned hurt, though she tried not to think of what she’d run from. Lament asked her innocently why she’d wound up on this island.

Mismatched ears fell as she averted his gaze from his liquid silver eyes. ”Foolishness.” She admitted darkly, curling into him unconsciously. ”I made a mistake and I ran from it.” Deathbelle admitted sheepishly. ”I don’t know what to expect when I get home.” She felt the guilt and hurt all over again as she pressed her features into his neck and held onto him tightly. ”I’m not ready to go back.” She pulled back slightly to catch his eye. ”Will you stay with me here?” Belle asked softly, feeling the desperation in her heart. She had to make Sirius a long forgotten memory before she faced the Empire again.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.