Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
08-27-2020, 08:36 PM

Lament Pyre

The Ademre laughed softly at her words, giving her ear a swift nip in retaliation, but gentle and teasing. "If you are a dream, pretty lady, I'm happy not waking" he promised her. At his question on what brought her here. Hurt seemed to return to her. Lament was a stout believer that a wound needed to be cleaned and set to heal right, and matters of the heart equally should not be left to fester. He did not regret his question, through he offered her shoulder in silent support as she seemed to work through what to say.

He did not know what mistake she had committed, but it was an easy to guess to assume it was a matter of her heart. She had mentioned true love the night before. Perhaps she needed a little time and breather to face her problem anew. "You are welcome with me, through I fear my offerings are humble to an Empress. If it pleases you, we can travel a little and explore places you might not have had a chance to visit?" He suggested. He had been doing a little hiding himself. Remaining on this island away from memories he no longer possessed. With Deathbelle at his side, he knew he would have the courage to face the world. If she was not yet willing to leave him, then he would steal what time he could.

"Speech"|"Ademic"