Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-27-2020, 08:37 PM
Lament teased her in return, a soft chuckle at his lips as he told her his desire to stay asleep. Though their morning started with amusement Deathbelle wasn’t let off the hook in the morrow. She was forced to return to the previous evening, Sirius on the beach soaking wet with those big blue eyes and the gleam of light on his fangs… She shook her head lightly. Lament was here to help her forget, to help hold her and stave off the dark feelings brewing within. Thankfully the fire marked man didn’t press her too hard about details but offered his shoulder instead. He’d support her and she could tell him if she wanted to.

”Just treat me exactly as you did last night, I promise your offering is plenty.” She purred, smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she shoved all thoughts of Sirius and home away again. One more day before she had to focus on her mistakes. One more day that she could linger in Lament’s arms without care. ”Do you have somewhere to show me?” Deathbelle asked curiously, she would have been content staying here and exploring his body.

A shiver raced over her skin as she leaned more heavily against him. ”I want to know you, Lament.” She told him as lavender eyes looked up from beneath heavy lashes. Maybe she should have cleaned her wounds before they began to fester, but all she could handle was focusing wholley on the Ademre man.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.