Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
08-27-2020, 08:41 PM

Lament Pyre

His paw moved in a subtle gesture of a smile, as another soft chuckle emerged from his chest. “As you wish” he agreed huskily in her ear. He would need little convincing for a repeat of last night. He knew she had a life and place outside of this island and him, but he was a wolf that could enjoy the moment. Take love where it was offered, and feel no regrets when the time passed. The only thing to regret was passing off a chance to experience.

“I have a den not far from here, it’s more comfortable then the grass” he promised her, getting to his feet, and nuzzling her as he did so. Offering his shoulder for the Empress to lean on. He kissed her cheek, purring softly in his chest, her suggestive voice and words had already set him afire again. She reached his emotions so easily. A smile was already tugging at his lips, fighting the control of culture.

He led her to his den, which was a small space dug against the side of an abandoned building. It was dry and warm, with a single coat inside. He would have to hunt for them today, he knew. “I’m a simple soldier, Imperial Majesty. I fight, and love, and leave regrets behind.” he gestured for her to take the rug, so he could position himself around her again.

"Speech"|"Ademic"