size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
08-29-2020, 02:18 AM
A roar sounded and soon the rich scent of blood wafted towards her on the wind. Naiches blood. Man, if she got him killed she was going to get into so much trouble. Limping back into the clearing she saw the state of things. It looked as though Naiche was bleeding from his butt. Gross.

The girl looked about. What could she do? She couldn't make a clean attack with her leg only partially working. She had to do something different. Something sneaky. Something impactful. As the lion moved towards Naiche, it swiped again. Each time it swiped, it's tail lifted reflexively. Asla gasped. It was gross, but she knew what to do.

Limping slowly forward as quietly as she could, Asla waited for her opening. Another swipe was made towards the wheat colored male and Asla acted. Diving forward, the girl sank her sharp teeth into the balls of the lion and shook her head vigorously back and forth. There was blood in her mouth and she was thoroughly disgusted, but she knew it would work. Males were sensitive when it came to their balls. She'd kicked Indy once and thought he was going to puke.

A bellowing wail came from the big cat as he felt the first wave of pain to his jewels. Dropping his rump only pulled against the teeth which hurt even more so he had only one path open. He ran. Never had Asla seen a lion run so fast. His sudden departure had pulled her across the ground a few feet before she was able to let go. Blood coated her muzzle and poured from her shoulder. She spat out bits of lion skin, but there was a grin of triumph on her face.

Turning to Naiche, that grin shifted into a confident smirk. She began to walk towards him, but her leg gave out and she stumbled to the ground. Grey ears tucked back against her skull and she hissed. Man... that hurt! Fixing her galaxy gaze upon the man, she spoke. "I don't think I can walk. You're going to have to carry me back." Her face was completely serious, but inside she was having a fit of laughter.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]