size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
08-29-2020, 02:14 PM

Asla snorted at his words and also the fact that he laid down instead of instantly jumping to help her. "If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead." It was a simple statement and a fairly true one. At least she'd told him about the lion. She could have just made it a surprise. And she had heard tell of the lion from her father. In passing, but it still came from his mouth. It was a concern. She dealt with it so that he didn't have to. Look at her, showing initiative. Now she was getting chastised for it? We'll see if she ever decided to choose him for an important mission again...

Giving her purple eyes a roll, the girl lifted her left leg and painstakingly limped, one hopping step at a time, in the direction of home. It was going to take forever, but she would eventually get there. Maybe she could howl for help once she came close enough to be heard. Az would have carried her. She should have brought him instead.

Naiche's voice sounded again and the cream and grey girls nose wrinkled, though she was facing away from him now. "You're welcome." Again, she could have let him die. She could have just turned away and let the lion rip the little yellow bastard to shreds. He should be thankful that she hadn't. Besides, if she let the cat kill him, then all of her plans for future bits of fun would go to waste.

Asla barely made it out of the clearing before she had to sit down. Blood was streaming from her shoulder and she was feeling more than a bit light headed. How much blood did she have in her? Might be one of those things that she had to figure out. She wondered if she could find (or make) a freshly dead wolf somewhere. Hang them. Drain them. see how much red came out... Little flashes of light sparked in Asla's vision before darkness came. She passed out right there near the very bush that she had landed in earlier.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]