Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
08-29-2020, 09:37 PM
They worked companionably for a time, and then Riva paused again, looking up at him with such a bewildering expression that Eligos could only blink at her, wondering what he'd said wrong.

Not wrong though, it seemed from her next words, and his expression softened. "No need to thank me. That is what it means to be family, we support one another," he assured her gently. "That is what it means to be part of Aerie."

He cleared his throat after a moment, coming back to business, as it was. "You've shown me that you are a more than capable healer, through your care of Pyrrhic and your children, and your knowledge of herbcraft. Your expertise and my trust in your loyalty to the pack would earn you the rank of Malar, if you are willing to shoulder the responsibility... a master healer." He eyed her, curious if she would accept. He wouldn't force it upon her, but they did have need of knowledgeable healers in a position of authority, to guide the younger wolves who chose that path, and he could think of no better for that position than a brilliant healer who was a mother herself, and experienced in both healing and in raising young wolves.