An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-31-2020, 10:08 AM

The rumor of a lion nearby had caught Az's notice as well, and the young prince had arrived prepared to kill something in place of the Klein pup Chimera. It was frustrating to have a target so near and available - and tantalizingly deserving of his wrath - yet off-limits at the same time. He could not tear apart the cruel boy for his friend, so instead he'd bring her the tail of a lion and hope it was trophy enough to soothe her pain.

The smell of blood grew thicker as he traversed the forest and for a disappointing moment Az had expected to see his father there, the lion in it's death throes beneath his titanic paws. He frowned but continued forward, the expression still upon his face as the bloodied stranger came into view. Fuck, late again. The near-yearling opened his mouth to bitch the man out for stealing his kill when her scent reached him, and his argument died on his lips. The smell of the Armada was thick on them both, though it did not ease his growing fury to know that the man accompanying his sister belonged to them.

It did not take him long to approach the pair, each long stride of the young direwolf matching three to the smaller man's. Az brought himself right up into his space, glancing easily over Naiche's shoulder to where Asla lay unconscious and then back to meet the man's eyes. He had no intent on letting the man take even one more step while the precious Fatalis was still upon his back. "Put my sister down." A stern growl rumbled in his command, though he was forced to hold back his urge to do harm yet again. Furious as he may be, Az could not risk her being injured in the scuffle. "Now."

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.