An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-31-2020, 11:15 AM

Although he'd received the boy's command loud and clear, Naiche held his ground and made no move to obey. Az's lips curled into a threatening snarl, and he was about to spring and bite at his nose when the soft voice of his sister broke his concentration. So not only had this man stolen his lion from him, he'd drug Az's little sister and forced her to participate too? One oversized bear paw raised and Az jabbed it accusingly in Naiche's direction. "How fucking stupid must you be to bring a wolf the size of it's head to take on a lion?" He snapped. Fuck, he should have been here to help her. Maybe if they hadn't been fighting recently, Asla would have come to him and had him help keep her safe.

Still the yellow man refused to release her, and Az's growl intensified. The challenge was clear, and never in his life had Az thought to back down from a fight. Asla still upon his back made that very, very hard, though he was beginning to weigh the benefits verse the risks of exactly how dangerous a position she was in should he initiate one. "You lost the right to care for her when you allowed her to be injured on your watch."

The truth in Naiche's words was not something Az would outwardly admit, though he was capable of adjusting his tactic in response. Rather then continue to demand Asla's safe return to the ground, he moved forward boldly overtop the man's head, aiming to grasp little Asla gently by her scruff and forcibly remove her. Back, to mouth, to his back. Ground avoided, and thus her injury wouldn't exacerbate. Right? The maneuver put his throat in a dangerous position, though a part of Az hoped Naiche would take the bait. Once Asla was away from the male Az could force the respect he deserved.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.