size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
08-31-2020, 11:26 AM

Aslatiel had lost quite a bit of blood. Her little shoulder was shredded and some flesh simply hung there. She'd taken a damn good swipe from the cat, but she was alive. For now. Unless the two boys with her continued to screw around. "Louuuuud," she mumbled, opening her eyes just in time to see teeth coming towards her. Big teeth. Her delirious mind felt the need to mention them. "My, what big teeth you have." Then she was scruffed and found herself floating through the air.

From up above, she could see all of her blood that had leaked onto Naiche. A little giggle erupted from her and she grinned. "Darling, I think red is your color. Very nice." She would have made a gesture with her paw, some sort of 'a-ok' gesture, but she was plonked down upon a new back. A much wider back. Burying her face into the thick fur at the back of her new sofa's neck, Asla came to the realization that it was Azure that had pilfered her from Naiche. "Hi, Az." She gave her sibling as much of a hug as she could manage. Each movement pulled at the slash marks on her shoulder. "We got attacked by a kitty. Naiche saved me, then I saved him." The girl snickered and buried her face in her brothers ruff once more. Hopefully she could go back to sleep.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]