size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-31-2020, 11:58 AM

“You think she can’t take care of herself?” Naiche snapped back at Az. Ok, admittedly she was torn up, so might of not been the best argument. “You see a lion around? Smell it? You might smell its blood. Your sister was pretty damn impressive in that fight and doesn’t need you deciding what she can or can’t take on.”

The right to care for her? Naiche wanted to laugh at what had to be a joke there but quite frankly the idea of laughing sounded painful and probably might make the guy snap anyway. Naiche smirked as the giant went with picking her up instead. Naiche had so carefully managed to shove himself under her to not agitate her injured shoulder. Whatever. Big brother was playing the hero.

The weight off his back was a relief. The girl was probably light for the giant but it was considerable enough for Naiche. The smaller wolf wasn’t crazy enough to attack Azure without good reason and mostly just wanted to get back to his den and rest.
At Asla’s comment Naiche gave her an irritated look, but then she felt like saying something useful, and true if you left out some details. “She did save me. I find your sister to be a complete pain overall but she’s a good fighter. Maybe next time there’s a lion you’d like to join the two of us on the fight?” Yup, rubbing it in. Naiche could think of comments to piss Az off more but was leaving those unsaid. The considerably smaller wolf knew he was pushing his luck already.
Were all the siblings such a pain in the tail? Literally?
back
"Speech"