gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
08-31-2020, 05:49 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She smiled at his words, though she hadn’t missed that flicker of reaction. She did wonder what that meant. It hadn’t seemed a pleasant reaction, or one of hope. However, she didn’t pressure him further on the subject, instead continuing on at his side, listening with a sense of mild pleasure that at least one wolf found the festival impressive.

She chuckled, gazing around at the vast crowd of tents, yurts, and bustling nomads, guests and companions. “They have. The majority are Nomads, allies of mine. They like helping with the festivals Valhalla puts on. It’s a chance for them to do some trading, and for unrelated wolves to assess packs for their possible home, if they’re inclined that way.”

She gazed around and added with a smile, “It’s a chance for friendships and love to blossom, certainly. I gained a pack member who went on to become my husband and the father of my children last year.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.