size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-31-2020, 10:15 PM

For just a season? And she had a warden until then? Naiche worked it around his mind then decided to just drop it.  She had surprised him and he felt like there were oddities in some of the things she said but was it really worth it to keep puzzling over?  What was the worst that could happen?  Nothing particularly horrible could come to mind.  She might be a wolf who liked to spy on others, and she might be a liar, but did any of it really matter at this moment in time?

Naiche forced himself to quit over thinking things.  He was new so he would be nice and not act on any assumptions which had no weight to them.  She was even attempting to be nice, didn’t that mean he was being rude? “I’d appreciate that,” it felt awkward aiming to sound polite after having been just trying to pin down if she was a liar or not.  “If there are any areas that are more known for trouble or surprises it would be good if you could point those out for me as well?”  It was a good move, and should help him focus on things that mattered more.

“If you need tips navigating then I could offer you some instruction later if you’d like,” falling back on if she was really clueless or not.  It wasn’t a test or a jibe this time, just throwing out an offer as he strove to act more humble and helpful since he was new.
"Speech"