size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-31-2020, 10:28 PM

Naiche nodded in assent to heading back.  There was an almost calming presence around the lady general.  She clearly had to be strong and talented for her position but there was no harshness or aloofness that frequently follows in the shadow of those with status.  She was open in sharing of herself, and offering affirmative comments towards Naiche, she would ask about him but not pry into areas he avoided speaking.  How had he managed to find such a good pack?  Hopefully all of its members were as good as the leader and general.

Naiche followed along with Tamsyn, "Until I'm given some other assignment, if you'd like I could patrol with you regularly." It would mean good company, learning by watching and when she was done working he would be right there to try and get in any training he could.  It was spoken with hardly any thought, but even after doing so Naiche couldn't really find any flaw in the offer.

"I found a den this morning, but I just took the first empty one I came across.  It was fine but the one you had being near the river sounds much better." Lucky timing, a good den had just opened up.
"Speech"