Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-01-2020, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2020, 02:51 PM by Sirius.)
He took a seat beside her, leaning slightly against his smaller wolf as she began to launch into her report. Her explanation began with her announcement at Valhalla borders, and Cairo’s appearance. She admitted that she did not think Cairo responsible for Mal’s disapranace, and he trusted her opinion. He did not truly think the man responsible, or he would have crashed down their door himself. He was only covering his bases, and informing the man about his missing friend.

“Cairo spoke down to you?” he snorted in surprise “He tried to paint himself as a gentleman when he was here. Using up my resources, being cared for by my wolves.” he said dryly. Speaking of, Cairo still owed him a favour for that. Sirius intended to call upon it one of these days. Interesting way for him to greet the wolf of a pack that had nursed him back to health.

“They cared more about polite greetings then about our news of Malalia? Did they ask any questions about her? And what do you mean ‘accusations about my intentions’ Elaborate more on what was said.” he said, feeling his teeth grinding. He had been out from dusk to dawn and back again each day, searching for hide or hair of his daughter. “That you weren’t important enough for what to share news? Did they expect an Alpha himself to tell them about his own wolf missing? Did they realise it was a courtesy call that I was not obliged to give them?” he asked, is stoney voice not for Hana’s sake, but what she had gone through.